Monday, March 9, 2015

Welcome To our site gameofwarstrategy2.blogspot.com

Hello Guys Welcome to our blog. In this blog I will give you some good tips in playing Game Of War Fire Ages. For this first post I will introduce myself at first.

Sirian Borne

  • My name : Sirian Borne
  • Ages : 38
  • Nationality : Japanese
  • Favorite Sports : Gymnastic
  • Favorite Game : Game Of War Fire Age.


As you can see my favorite game is Game of War Fire Age. And I have already playing this game for around 9 months.

Why I like Game Of War Fire Age ?

Because I love the gameplay. I love Kate Upton too which is become the actress commercial of Game Of War.

Why I make this blog ?

I make this blog because I like to writing and sharing. And the best part is I share about the game I like so much.

Tips that I will share ?

I will share about the best strategies to dominate GOW Fire Age so stay tune guys :)

1 comment: